2022 Chevy Silverado LTZ Trim
When you bring home the 2022 Chevy Silverado LTZ, you’re enhancing your daily drive with a plush cabin and a muscular V8 powertrain. This full-size truck is a favorite among drivers who want high-end luxury at a reasonable price point. Our buying guide is here to answer shoppers’ commonly asked questions.
What’s new for the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ trim model?
For 2022, Chevy gave the Silverado 1500 a facelift, with new exterior styling, including a handsome new front-end design. Inside the LTZ, you’ll find a new 13.4-inch infotainment touchscreen and an impressive 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster.
Why choose the 2022 Chevy Silverado LTZ?
As the second-most luxurious model in the Silverado 1500 trim lineup, the LTZ is big on creature comforts. Choose this truck for a very richly appointed cabin, which features everything from leather upholstery to heated, power-adjustable front seats. The LTZ also helps you see where you’re going, with an advanced trailering camera system that offers up to eight cameras and 14 different angles. With its Chevy Safety Assist suite of safety aids, this upscale Silverado also helps you avoid danger.
The 2022 Silverado LTZ comes standard with V8 power, making it the right option for drivers in need of impressive towing and hauling capabilities. LTZ shoppers can also choose from two optional engines, the more powerful 6.2-liter V8 and thriftier turbo-diesel six-cylinder engine.
2022 LTZ features include:
- 20-inch polished-aluminum wheels
- Leather upholstery
- 10-way power-adjustable front seats with driver memory settings
- Heated front seats
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 12.3-inch Driver Information Center
- Chevrolet Information 3 Premium System with Google built-in and 13.4-inch touchscreen
- Bose premium sound system
- Chevy Safety Assist
- HD Surround Vision
- Hitch Guidance with Hitch View
- Optional adaptive cruise control
- Optional head-up display
- Optional heated rear seats
- Optional Max Trailering package
2022 Chevy LTZ specs include:
- 5.3L V8 engine (355 horsepower, 383 lb-ft of torque)
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Standard rear-wheel drive
- Optional four-wheel drive
- Optional 6.2L V8 (420 hp, 460 lb-ft)
- Optional 3.0L turbo-diesel inline six-cylinder engine (277 hp, 460 lb-ft)
Which configurations are available for the LTZ?
There are two LTZ body styles. With rear-wheel drive, the LTZ has a crew cabin and a short bed. When you add four-wheel drive, the LTZ also features the crew cabin, but you can choose between the short and standard bed.
How much is the 2022 Silverado LTZ?
This upscale truck starts at $53,900. This MSRP includes all of the LTZ’s upscale features and 355-horsepower V8 powertrain. The LTZ offers lots of options, however, and adding them to your truck can increase the price.