2022 Chevy Silverado LT Trim
When you drive home in the 2022 Chevy Silverado LT trim model, you’re adding a wealth of luxury features to your daily drive. This light-duty truck is also known for its turbocharged power and sturdy capabilities. It also provides quite a few configuration options, which means you can create the Silverado LT that’s perfect for your needs.
What is the 2022 Chevy Silverado LT?
In the new Silverado 1500 trim lineup, the LT is a mid-level trim model. Compared to the base WT, the Silverado LT adds extra creature comforts and upgraded tech features. But the LT still maintains a very reasonable price tag, making it the better option for drivers who don’t want to shell out the big bucks for the top-tier LTZ or High Country models.
Shoppers can choose between three LT body styles. First of all, there’s the double cabin and standard truck bed. A crew cabin, which provides extra backseat legroom, is available with either the standard or short bed.
Which features come with the Silverado LT?
Compared to lesser Silverado 1500 trim models, the LT treats you to a few luxuries, including heated front seats and a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel. We’re also big fans of the LT’s tech lineup, which includes the brand new 13.4-inch touchscreen infotainment interface and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity. And, of course, this truck also includes Chevy’s suite of safety aids, with forward collision mitigation and lane-keeping assist.
Outside, this light-duty truck features a handsome new exterior design. The LT also has some extra flash, thanks to its chrome bumpers and LED headlamps. Cargo bed LED lighting comes in handy when you need to organize your cargo after dark.
2022 Silverado 1500 LT interior features:
- Cloth seating
- Heated front seats
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 12.3-inch Driver Information Center
- Chevrolet Infotainment 2 Premium system with Google built-in and 13.4-inch touchscreen
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Chevy Safety Assist suite of safety aids
- HD Rear Vision camera
- Hitch Guidance
- Optional HD Surround Vision
- Optional remote start
- Optional wireless smartphone charging pad
2022 Silverado 1500 LT exterior features:
- 17-inch Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels
- High-intensity LED reflector headlamps
- Chrome bumpers and mirror caps
- Body-color door handles
- Cargo bed LED lighting
What powertrains are available for the 2022 Chevy Silverado LT?
The mid-grade LT comes with the Silverado’s standard engine, a sporty turbocharged four-cylinder engine that kicks up real dust with 310 horses. If that’s not enough for you, however, you can choose from one of the LT’s two engine options. The available 5.3-liter V8 will improve your towing prospects. And the turbo-diesel engine is both tow-friendly and efficient. Four-wheel drive is also available; add it to your Silverado LT to improve off-road performance.
2022 Chevy Silverado LT performance specs include:
- 2.7L turbocharged four-cylinder engine (310 horsepower, 430 lb-ft of torque)
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- Rear-wheel drive
- Optional four-wheel drive
- Optional 5.3L V8 (355 hp, 383 lb-ft)
- Optional 3.0L turbo-diesel inline six-cylinder engine (277 hp, 460 lb-ft)
- Optional 10-speed automatic transmission
How much is the 2022 Chevy Silverado LT?
Chevy’s mid-level Silverado 1500 trim model starts at $47,225. At this rate, you’ll enjoy all of the LT’s standard features. However, if you add one of the optional engines or extra comfort features, you can expect the price to rise accordingly.