Health and Safety Update on COVID-19
New & Used Car Sales is Online Only until further notice.
Service and Parts will remain open to assist during this difficult time.
The health and safety of our customers, employees and our community is our #1 priority. Burlington Chevrolet is closely monitoring developments related to COVID19, and we’ve adapted the following measures to provide a safe environment to do business in:
- Sanitizing all surfaces in our dealership on an ongoing basis throughout the day
- Sanitizing all vehicles before and after test drives
- Mandating that any ill employees, or employees with ill family members, remain home
- Becoming a “handshake free” business environment through this period
- Minimizing service waiting times by offering increased shuttle service and vehicle delivery options as well as loaners (when available)
We’re focused on YOU, and will continue to adapt any and all procedures as necessary to protect our customers and employees during this time. Thank you
– the Staff of Burlington Chevrolet