2024 Chevy Blazer EUV
Go all-electric with the 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV, and you’ll enjoy energy-efficient driving, a wealth of creature comforts, and all the latest on-road technology.
Is the 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV a good buy?
This all-electric compact crossover SUV not only delivers an efficient way to get around, but it also comes at a great price. Inside the Bolt EUV, you’ll enjoy a roomy cabin that’s handsomely equipped with modern features. And once you get going, you’ll enjoy a smooth, comfy performance.
How efficient is the 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV?
The Bolt EUV earns 115 MPGe (125 city/104 highway). Its MPGe, or miles per gallon-equivalent, is a measure of how much energy an EV consumes compared to a gas-powered vehicle. As you can see, the Bolt EUV is very much an improvement on any gas-powered competitor! And it’s pretty thrifty for an EV, too.
The Bolt EUV’s powertrain includes:
- 65-kWh lithium-ion battery-powered electric motor (200 horsepower, 266 lb-ft of torque)
- 1-Speed direct drive
- Front-wheel drive
Which features are available for the 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV?
The Bolt EUV is available as two trim models, the nicely equipped LT and luxurious Premier. You can save money by sticking with the LT, which is packed with modern creature comforts and the latest infotainment technology. It also comes standard with a few helpful driver safety aids, including forward collision warning. And you can upgrade this model with a range of options to create a ride that’s both comfier and smarter.
With the Premier, you’ll enjoy a cozier drive, thanks to its cold-weather-friendly comfort features (including heated seats) and luxuries (like leather upholstery). The Premier is also big on tech features that help you avoid danger, including a surround-view camera system and adaptive cruise control.
The LT’s standard lineup includes:
- 17-inch aluminum wheels
- Cloth upholstery
- Height-adjustable front seat
- Tilt-and-telescoping steering wheels
- Automatic climate control
- 8-inch digital gauge cluster
- 10.2-inch central infotainment touchscreen
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Six-speaker audio system
- Ambient interior lighting
- Remote start
- LED headlamps
- Heated exterior mirrors
- Rear seat reminder
- Teen driver system
- Forward collision mitigation
- Lane departure mitigation
- Automatic high beams
- Optional Driver Confidence package (parking sensors, blind-spot warning)
- Optional Comfort package (heated front and rear seats, heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel, power-adjustable driver’s seat)
- Convenience package (leather upholstery, ventilated front seats, auto-dimming rearview mirror, rear center armrest with cupholders, 17-inch machined-finish aluminum wheels)
The Premier adds to the aforementioned features with these upgrades:
- 17-inch machined-finish aluminum wheels
- Leather upholstery
- Power-adjustable, heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated rear seats
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Surround-view camera system
- Digital rearview mirror
- Blind-spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert
- Adaptive cruise control
- Parking sensors
- Chrome and gloss black exterior trim
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Sun & Sound package (navigation, Bose premium sound system, panoramic sunroof)
- Super Cruise package (hands-free adaptive cruise control system, higher-speed upgraded automatic emergency braking)
The Redline Edition package is available for both trim models, and it enhances style with:
- 17-inch gloss black wheels
- Black and red exterior badging
- Red accents on wheels and mirror caps
When can I buy the 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV? How much does it cost?
The Bolt EUV starts at $27,800. That’s a very attractive price tag for such a handsomely equipped crossover EV! For a little help building the perfect Bolt EUV for your daily drive, give our team at Burlington Chevy a call. And remember prices are subject to change.