2023 Chevy Bolt EV
The 2023 Chevy Bolt EV delivers a peppy, fun-loving all-electric performance. And this hatchback EV is also loaded with the kind of features you don’t want to miss, from cushy, supportive seats to an all-star tech lineup.
Why choose the 2023 Chevy Bolt EV?
The Bolt EV delivers an all-electric drive at a great price. From the driver’s seat, you’ll enjoy a great view of the road, cushy support, and an easy reach to your favorite tech features. Speaking of tech features, the standard lineup will impress you with its smartphone-friendly infotainment system and safety aids. You’ll also enjoy a smooth drive and plenty of pickup, with 200 horsepower. You can use 120-volt or 240-volt household power outlets to recharge your Bolt EV battery. These EVs also include DC fast-charging capability, so you can swing by a DC fast-charging station for a quick battery boost, which is a great feature for road trips.
How long is the 2023 Chevy Bolt EV driving range?
On a full charge, the Bolt EV can travel up to 259 miles before it needs a battery refill. According to the EPA, these compact cars earn 120 MPGe (131 city/109 highway), making them very efficient indeed.
The Bolt EV powertrain includes:
- 65-kWh battery-powered electric motor (200 horsepower, 266 lb-ft of torque)
- 1-speed direct drive
- Front-wheel drive
- DC fast-charging capability (50 kW)
Which features are available with the 2023 Chevy Bolt EV?
These hatchbacks are big on comfort, with generous front-seat cushioning and backseat legroom. There are two available Bolt EV models, the entry-level 1LT and the more luxurious 2LT. The base model is nicely equipped with modern conveniences, from its touchscreen infotainment system to its modern driver safety aids. When you move up to the 2LT, you’ll enjoy more refinement and extra tech features.
Every 1LT includes:
- 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels
- Keyless entry and push-button start
- Single-zone automatic climate control
- 10.2-inch infotainment touchscreen
- Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Six-speaker sound system
- LED headlamps
- Forward collision mitigation
- Lane keeping assistance
- Optional Comfort and Convenience package (heated front seats, heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel, power-adjustable driver’s seat, auto-dimming rearview mirror)
- Optional Driver Confidence package (blind-spot warning with rear cross-traffic warning, rear parking sensors)
The 2LT builds on the 1LT features with:
- Leather upholstery
- Surround-view camera system
- Roof rails
- Comfort and Convenience package contents
- Driver Confidence package contents
- Optional Infotainment package (wireless smartphone charging pad, seven-speaker Bose audio system, additional USB ports)
- Optional adaptive cruise control
How much will the 2023 Chevy Bolt EV cost?
These compact hatchbacks start at around $26,500. Not only is that a very attainable price, but it’s also a great deal on a handsomely equipped EV! Keep in mind that prices are subject to change.